The Open Meet Coordinator is responsible for the events that the City of Hereford Swimming Club host, such as the Club Championship, Summer Open Meet and Winter Open Meet.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To organise quotes for the prizes, including trophies for the events
- To book the venue and date for the club championships and open meets
- To organise an event schedule
- To advertise the club championships and open meets
- Working with the Competition Secretary to distribute entry forms and collect in completed entry forms and fees
- Order the correct amount of trophies
- Organise officials to run the events
- Arrange for delivery of trophies and any other prizes
- To complete the full programme and arrange for printing
- To co-ordinate all of the above for the day of the championships
- To collate results after the events and make them available via the website and notice boards
- To identify championship record breakers and organise rewards
- To list all swimmers who have achieved the ASA sprint award and distribute badges and certificates appropriately.
July 2019Download Document