The Treasurer of the club is responsible for producing and managing the club’s accounts and finances. This role will include being responsible for all income and expenditure for the club. The Treasurer should report to the club Chairperson.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for all club finances through ensuring adequate accounts and records exist
- To plan the annual budget in agreement with the club committee, and monitor throughout the year
- To issue receipts and keep records of all monies received
- To be responsible for the payment and monitoring of any expenses for club personnel
- To ensure that all funds are used appropriately
- To ensure prompt banking of funding
- To maintain up to date records of all transactions and records of income and expenditure
- To prepare end of year accounts and present to the auditor, management committee and AGM.
July 2019Download Document