The Vice Chairperson will support the Chairperson to lead the club. The Vice Chairperson will attend all committee meetings within the club, and support the Chair in the making of key decisions and leadership within the club, in consultation with other committee members. In the absence of the Chairperson, the Vice Chair will take on this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To support the Chairperson and control meetings of the management committee
- To consult with the Chairperson on matters regarding the club, supporting in making decisions whenever the need arises
- To represent the club at external meetings, when required
- To be involved, where appropriate, in the coordination of club activities
- To support the Chairperson to manage and oversee the work of officers and other club personnel
- To assist the Chairperson to determine the content and agenda for club meetings, in association with club Secretary.
July 2019Download Document