Hereford Open Meet 2017 - 3WM160467
18th and 19th November
Below is further information relating to the Open Meet. We trust you will have an enjoyable and successful visit and if your team includes any visiting officials, they will be warmly welcomed.
- The Pool: Hereford Leisure Pool, St. Martin’s Avenue, HR2 7RQ is a 25 metre, six lane pool with electronic timing, 6 lane display scoreboard, computerised results and swim down facility.
- Car Parking: At the pool, there is a large car park that quickly gets full, but other sites are available nearby. Car Park charges are payable at the pool on both days.
On The Day
Coach and Chaperone passes can be collected from the admissions table after 8.00 a.m. on each day.
Withdrawals must be advised by the Coaches / Chaperones.
The event is run under A.S.A. Laws and A.S.A.Technical Rules and any laws or rules not covered by the Promoter’s Conditions shall be covered by the A.S.A.Laws on Open Competitions.
All events will be “single start” and may have “over the top” starts. The order of the events may be changed at the discretion of the Referee. Age will be that on 19th November 2017.
Points System and Awards
Awards will be made to top athletes and the top visiting club on the basis of:
- 1st: 6 points 2nd: 5 points 3rd: 4 points 4th: 3 points 5th: 2 points 6th: 1 point
- Awards will be given to the top three places in age groups 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16/over for each event and can be collected from the medals table when announced
- The awards for Top Boy/Top Girl in each age group will be presented at the end of Session 4. All points achieved will go towards the overall Top Visiting Club/Squad Award also presented at the end of Session 4
Clubs entering up to 15 swimmers are expected to supply at least ONE qualified official, clubs entering over 15 swimmers are expected to supply at least TWO qualified officials. ( Without officials we would not be able to put on this meet). Any club having a problem with supplying qualified officials, please contact the promoter.
The following information is available to download:
- CoHSC - Meet Newsletter
- CoHSC - Entry Form
- CoHSC - Programme
- CoHSC - Promoters Conditions
- CoHSC - Qualifying Times