City of Hereford Swimming Club Summer Open Meet 2018
Licence No: 3WM180623
7th and 8th July 2018
ENTRIES WILL BE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS
Below is further information relating to the City of Hereford Swimming Club Summer Open Meet. We trust you will have an enjoyable and successful visit and if your team includes any visiting officials, they will be warmly welcomed.
- The Pool: Hereford Leisure Pool, St. Martin’s Avenue, HR2 7RQ is a 25 metre, six lane pool with electronic timing, 6 lane display scoreboard & computerised results.
- Car Parking: at the pool, there is a large car park that quickly gets full, but other sites are available nearby. Car Park charges are payable on the day.
- Coach and Chaperone passes can be collected from the admissions table after 8am
50 metres - Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, and Freestyle
100 metres - Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, and Freestyle
200 metres - Butterfly, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Freestyle, and Individual Medley
Awards will be given in the following age groups: 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs, 15yrs, 16/over.
There will also be awards for top girl and top boy and top visiting club.
£5.25 per event.
Entries to be sent to the Promoter. Club entries must be made by Electronic File.
Entries will be rejected if:
- They are received without the relevant fee.
- Incorrectly completed, including entering times faster than the upper cut off times.
- Received after the closing date of 14th May 2018.
Competitors that have no recognised time will be entered in the slower heats.
The event is run under A.S.A. Laws and A.S.A.Technical Rules and any laws or rules not covered by the Promoter’s Conditions shall be covered by the A.S.A.Laws on Open Competitions.
All events will be “single start” and may have “over the top” starts. The order of the events may be changed at the discretion of the Referee.
Age will be that on 8th July 2018.
Warm up will commence at 8am. Race start at 9am.
Sessions will last no longer than 3.5 hours
Visiting clubs entering more than 5 swimmers, should provide at least one qualified licensed official & clubs entering 15 or more swimmers should provide at least 2 qualified licensed officials (please provide ASA Registration number) to assist with officiating the session. Clubs who are unable to meet this requirement must contact Promoter via email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to entering their swimmers. Trainee officials are welcome to attend and will be mentored if possible.
Admission charge will be £3.00 per session or £10.00 for the entire weekend.
Information and completed entry forms to the promoter at the following address:
45 Blakemore Close,
Hereford HR2 7HZ
Tel: 07425 144476
Meet pack, including entry forms, can be downloaded below: