CLOSED TO FURTHER ENTRIES
Hereford Winter Open Meet 2018
Level 3 - 3WM180935
17th and 18th November
Below is further information relating to the Open Meet. We trust you will have an enjoyable and successful visit and if your team includes any visiting officials, they will be warmly welcomed.
- The Pool: Hereford Leisure Pool, St. Martin’s Avenue, HR2 7RQ is a 25 metre, six lane pool with electronic timing, 6 lane display scoreboard, computerised results and swim down facility.
- Car Parking: At the pool, there is a large car park that quickly gets full, but other sites are available nearby. Car Park charges are payable at the pool on both days.
On The Day
Coach and Chaperone passes can be collected from the admissions table on the day of the event.
The event is run under A.S.A. Laws and A.S.A.Technical Rules and any laws or rules not covered by the Promoter’s Conditions shall be covered by the A.S.A.Laws on Open Competitions.
All events will be “single start” and may have “over the top” starts. The order of the events may be changed at the discretion of the Referee. Age will be that on 18th November 2017.
Points System and Awards
Awards will be made to top athletes and the top visiting club on the basis of:
- 1st: 6 points 2nd: 5 points 3rd: 4 points 4th: 3 points 5th: 2 points 6th: 1 point
- Awards will be given to the top three places in age groups 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16/over for each event and can be collected from the medals table when announced
- The awards for Top Boy/Top Girl in each age group will be presented at the end of Session 4. All points achieved will go towards the overall Top Visiting Club/Squad Award also presented at the end of Session 4
In order to assist with the running of the meet, teams are requested to provide licensed officials if possible. Any team who is unable to provide officials, will not see their entries impacted because of this. Trainee officials are welcome to be mentored where possible.
Enquiries and SportSystems Files
For any enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is available to download: